Blogger Widgets Love and Dreams are Life: My experience

Sabtu, 16 Februari 2013

My experience




 
well, I had something bad, bad experience. It happened at my school, exactly in my class. I sat at the corner of class with my friend.


 At that time, I was studying, I was listening to my teacher who was explaining the lesson. But once, there was somebody poked at the back of my body. I tought it was my classmate who sat beside me. But when I asked her, “hey, you poke me don’t you?”  she said “no, I do nothing, I just listen to the teacher”. I was so confused.  I ignored it, and I just continued my study. but when I did the exercise, I felt it again, I felt somebody poked me again and he poked me at the back of my body again. At that time, I was frightened because I was sure that it was not my friend who poked me but somebody did.


After the lesson was over, I talked to my classmate about it. And she told me “oh really? You feel someone poke you? Oh.. so do I, I feel someone has poked me at the back of my body, I think it was you”.  And I said; “no, I do nothing at that time, oh my God, that was so scary~”

Well, that was my horrible experience I ever had, and I hope, that wont ever ever happen anymore.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar